Cartilage and joint pains are areas of the body that redden, become inflamed, heated, and often painful, especially as a reaction to an injury or infection.
This increased redness is usually part of your body’s healing process and part of your body’s defense against viruses and bacteria, but inflammation can also be a reaction to injuries.
In people with joint problems, there is often increased redness for no obvious reason. This is known as an autoimmune condition and means that the immune system is literally attacking your joints, so instead of helping to repair the body, inflammation actually causes damage to the affected joint and causes pain and stiffness.
When this inflammation occurs, the body’s chemicals are released into the blood or affected tissues.
This release of chemicals is supposed to increase blood flow to the area of injury or infection, but with joint problems, there is no injury or infection, and this inflammation process may allow some of the chemicals to leak liquid in the tissues, which In the retention of fluids, and stimulating nerves and causing discomfort.
Increased blood flow and release of these chemicals attract white blood cells to sites of increased fluid retention. The increase in the number of cells and inflammatory substances within the joint can cause irritation, cartilage wear and fluid retention in the lining of the joint.
Cartilage and joint inflammation can also affect the tendons and ligaments surrounding the joint.
Medicinal benefits of Peppermint:
- If your mouth smells, chew the mint leaves. It will also stink when it is water-clumsy.
- Peppermint is also a surefire treatment in many diseases associated with the skin.
- Mint is also used to avoid heatwave. Drinking the juice can also reduce the risk of sunlight coming out.
- Peppermint is used even when there is cholera. In the case of cholera, peppermint, onion juice, lemon juice will benefit from mixing in equal quantities and drinking.
- Drinking half a cup of peppermint juice in case of vomiting will stop vomiting.
- Even if there is abdominal pain, mint mixed with cumin, black pepper helps to relax.
- Grinding fresh mint leaves and applying it on the face gives coolness to the face.