The more time kids are on social networking sites, the higher the risk of developing depression. Recent research has also confirmed this. According to a study published in the journal Nature Scientific Reports, a person who spends 120 minutes a week on a walk or a scenic spot in a scenic spot feels healthier and happier.
The research revealed that people who used to walk between greens and trees for 2 to 3 hours a day were 20 percent happier and healthier than those who did not. Those people were 60 percent healthier and optimistic than others. Researchers said those who spent more than two hours a day in the park and greenery area had a low risk of heart disease, diabetes, obesity, asthma, and mental health problems. Children’s had better health, happiness, and a better immunity rate. In Britain, more than 20,000 people have similar experiences, says a study. Similar research in Japan found that sitting idle in a natural environment benefits physical and mental health.
On average, children spend 5 to 8 hours a day in front of digital screens. Earlier, children spent hours playing in parks, building houses, and playing outside, now that has been replaced with video games, television, and indoor sports. Now the children’s green time has changed from screen time and it is adversely affecting the children.
- Children who spend time in nature have good school performance.
- Such children are more creative and imaginative.
- The performance of such children is very impressive even in sports and games.
- Team spirit, tendency to work together, greater socialism and affinity. 5- Such children are also able to cope with mental problems.
- Stress, anxiety, fatigue, and fast mood change are also not used.
- Basic understanding of meditation and things in children also increases.
- Strong bones, vitamin D abundance, cardiovascular diseases are also protected by children. Eyelight increases.
- Apart from a good and healthy life, parents who spend time outside with their children are also expected to remain healthy for a long time