Last updated on January 20, 2020
We are less than a month after the festivities and so much celebration about saying goodbye to the previous year and receiving the current one, which has undoubtedly caused us to gain a few kilos.
If the purposes that are normally imposed by oneself “in strict order” at the beginning of a year, such as going on a diet or going to the famous gym, you have not put them into practice, do not worry, here we will give you a tip that can be less tedious and give you the same Benefits.
Acetic acid is a property of apple cider vinegar that can have the characteristic of functioning as de inflammatory, diuretic, regulates blood pressure and if not enough, is of great help to control cholesterol; on the other hand, it ends with the characteristic acne by excessive fat intake and combats the bad smell of the feet, among other things.
Although if you have irritable colon, gastritis or another digestive condition it is not recommended that it be ingested. It is also not recommended to take it without diluting it since with the daily ingestion, it can damage the enamel of the teeth, and even, it is advisable to wash the teeth after 30 minutes.
How to lose weight with apple cider vinegar?
Cider vinegar is known as a useful seasoning for a dish, marinade or dressing in the kitchen. Many people do not know how important this substance is to the body, especially for the weight problem.
Apple Cider vinegar and its benefits
This vinegar comes from the fermentation of apples to obtain an acetic acid-rich in pectin, enzymes and organic acids. The product has a golden and apple-scented appearance. It has many virtues to help the body get rid of problems such as:
- Throat relief: The use of vinegar can cure irritation or itching of the throat. It has an antibacterial virtue that removes germs implanted in the throat to prevent the onset of infection.
- Cleaning the nose: Vinegar frees a stuffy nose due to a cold. Potassium and acetic acid dissolve the mucus and decongest the nose.
- Free snare: Take a tablespoon of this apple vinegar to stop the hiccups. Indeed, it stimulates the nerves in the throat that causes spasms.
- Eliminates fatigue: This vinegar helps to stimulate energy through the potassiums and enzymes that make it up.
- Blood glucose levels: It balances the blood sugar level of a person with diabetes by two tablespoons of this product each night before sleeping.
- Breath and teeth: Vinegar eliminates bad breath and whitens teeth.
Use Apple Cider vinegar to lose weight
This product has a small number of calories, but it is rich in active nutrients essential for weight loss. The latter remains an important issue because of the increase in problems arising from being overweight. Apple vinegar can act to cut appetite with its fairly high pectin content. This component reduces food consumption and avoids snacking at all times.
Vinegar holds many organic acids, acetic, and enzymes to burn fats and toxins in the body. To achieve this, it stimulates metabolism and activates the burning of fats. In addition, vinegar removes toxins and wastes that interfere with the body. The aim is to promote the functioning of the body and its effectiveness. It absorbs toxins in food to best contribute to their exclusions and thus make you lose weight.
How to consume cider vinegar to lose weight?
To consume apple vinegar and feel its effects, it is important to consider an appropriate dosage. Users propose to dilute 3 teaspoons of this product in a large glass of cold or lukewarm water. Then, you must mix the contents of the glass well before consuming it. It is advisable to drink the composition 20 minutes before each meal. However, avoid exceeding 8 spoonfuls of vinegar per day. The cure can last 2 or 3 months to have concrete results.
Some Frequently asked Questions
How long does it take to take a cider vinegar treatment to lose weight?
The effectiveness of this slimming drink can be perceived after 3 months of treatment, combined with a good lifestyle and a good diet. The method is, therefore, to be followed a few weeks before seeing the effects. Patience!
How many pounds can we expect to lose with this cure?
It all depends on the eating and sports habits that accompany it. Without changing anything in his habits, the average weight loss is around 3kilos in 6 months.
Combined with a balanced diet and eliminating fat from one’s diet, the resulting weight loss is around 3 kilos per month, and this number rises to 3kg per week when this diet is associated with a sports activity.
Cider vinegar, wine, balsamic… What’s the difference?
Cider vinegar is produced in the same way as wine vinegar, in oak barrels. It is actually the fermentation of apple cider, whose yeast bacteria, exposed to air, produce acids and other components of this liquid.
Like other vinegar, it contains acetic acid that promotes fat burning and boosts basic metabolism and prevents the absorption of starch. What sets it apart from other vinegar is that it is made from apple.
Which cider vinegar to choose for this type of diet?
The apple is a fruit whose slimming properties are known. It contains pectin, a molecule that, by trapping fats, will easily achieve the feeling of fullness.
It is recommended to use eco-friendly and all-natural cider vinegar. Indeed, the acidity obtained by natural fermentation is the best for the body. The variety of these organic apples used in this class of vinegar does not undergo chemical treatment.
It is also advisable that the vinegar used be aged in oak and unpasteurized, which does not contain sulfites. Ideal for dieting. You will benefit the most from the virtues of cider vinegar.
Target the loss of stored fat at the belly
There are slimming herbal teas in shops containing cider vinegar, tea, and honey. You can also make your own herbal minnow by mixing these ingredients and adding others whose slimming benefits are recognized.
Here is, for example, an example of flat stomach effect tisane which you should know the recipe if you want to lose these unsightly abdominal bulges
- A cup of green tea
- A spoonful of cider vinegar
- A little lemon juice
- A little honey
- A little cinnamon
- In addition to accompanying you in your weight loss process, this preparation is full of other benefits: detox, protection of the kidneys and bladder, antibiotic and anti-inflammatory, aid in digestion, energizing, protection of cells, skin, hair, and nails, …
So, when do you start? 😉 Here’s a short video that will show you how to use cider vinegar to lose weight quickly!
How do I use cider vinegar to lose weight?
If you’re wondering how to use cider vinegar to lose weight, know that it’s very simple! Here are some tips to take on a daily basis:
- Mix in 20-25 cl of water two or three tablespoons of cider vinegar and drink this drink 30 minutes before eating. The latter will allow you to eat less and digest better.
- Tips for preparing this drink: the water should not be fresh, but lukewarm, as it would have a more hungry effect than very cold water. Also, if your drink is acidic, you can mix your cider vinegar with vegetable juice or chamomile tea; this will be better in the mouth. On the other hand, limit your intake of sodas, soft drinks, acids, and high sugars. It is also important to eat balanced to accelerate your weight loss.
- Add a tablespoon to your dishes, especially salads.
How many pounds can we expect to lose?
The number of kilos lost depends on each person and the lifestyle adopted in parallel. Indeed, if you do not change your eating habits, you can expect to lose 6 kg in a year. On the other hand, if you reduce your portions and eat balanced, you can lose up to 6 kg in 2 months.
But before starting a cider vinegar cure and undertaking any slimming solution, it is important to seek advice from a health professional so that he or she can give you his or her opinion and tell you whether this is possible or not (depending on your health).
Good to know: if cider vinegar helps to lose weight, its results are not visible right away. It will, therefore, be several weeks before we see the first effects.
How long it will last
If you want to use cider vinegar to lose weight for a long time, it is advisable to follow a 3-month cure. Of course, a balanced lifestyle is essential in parallel to positive results.
On the other hand, if you don’t necessarily like the taste of cider vinegar, you can reduce this time to 3 weeks. For this solution, take cider vinegar three times a day during these three weeks and stop drinking for a week before resuming. Then continue at this frequency.
The pros and cons of apple cider vinegar
To lose weight, cider vinegar is the one to compare other vinegar. Indeed, it is richer in antioxidants, which allows a better elimination of waste and toxins. In addition, apples offer cider vinegar a wide range of properties and weight loss benefits.
A natural product, cider vinegar also brings vitality and energy, which keeps you going during your diet. It should also be noted that cider vinegar is beneficial in combating the stress caused by a slimming diet.
Cider vinegar, on the other hand, has drawbacks to take into account at all costs:
- Don’t drink cider vinegar as it is; it is important to dilute it in a liquid.
- Headaches, stomach pain, and nausea may be felt after consuming cider vinegar.
- If you don’t like acidic flavors, you may not like this vinegar.
Precautions to be taken before using apple cider vinegar
If you suffer from hyperacidity, you should turn to another slimming solution (cider vinegar being acidic). If you have diabetes, it is important to consult your doctor before starting your course and if you are taking insulin, limit the amount of cider vinegar, as it can interact with this hormone. Finally, if you are undergoing medical treatment, it is also essential to consult your doctor.
Buying tips for buying a good product
Want to buy cider vinegar to lose weight? For a quality product, it is advisable to choose an organic and unpasteurized cider vinegar. Apples must also have been pressed cold and in terms of texture and color, vinegar should not be too clear or too clear. Strand sediment must also be visible (usually at the bottom of the bottle), as it is in this one that some of the properties of vinegar hide.
You can find quality cider vinegar at local producers, small grocery stores and markets.
Extra tips for using cider vinegar to slim down
- Accompany cider vinegar with a balanced diet and regular sports activity. Indeed, even if it has interesting advantages, cider vinegar cannot work miracles on its own; to eliminate your extra pounds, a balanced lifestyle must be adopted.
- Drink a lot during the day.
- Now you have everything in hand to use cider vinegar to lose weight! And if you lack the motivation to lose weight, here 12 keys to motivating you!
If you love yourself, take care of your health and your body… do not miss the opportunity to use this economical remedy that can bring you great benefits!